Growth is very hard, but truly rewarding! We train, guide, and support you to be your best! Grow in both responsibility and pay in an entrepreneurial environment. Exciting!
Pay starts at $40k to $60k base annual salary + bonus with total annual compensation between $50k to $70k+. No limit on bonus! Earn more! It is up to you!
Work on the edge of your comfort zone and embrace risk and failure head on. Experiment, track, learn, and become the best! There is a friendly, professional, and trust based culture to support you!
Have a burning desire to lead. Impact the most important assets - people: our awesome team members and our precious clients.
Say goodbye to crazy hours. You work 8 to 9 hours a day and the result of your work is not measured by the # of hours, but by the outstanding results of your work.
As a small company, we proudly offer medical insurance, free bi-weekly chemical free home cleaning, PTO, etc.
Your health is our first priority. That’s why we supply you with free PPE and regular CoVID-19 tests.
We love who we work with, and you will too! Get to know your colleagues at our weekly meetings and fun quarterly events.
We have a 1-month training program. Support and mentoring programs follow the initial training to ensure amazing growth both personally, professionally and financially for YOU!
Are you a highly effective customer service professional? Do you want to help people every day and feel great about your impact on people’s lives? Do you want to apply your superb problem-solving skills to scheduling and dispatching like a conductor, orchestrating our service operations?
If so, then this Customer Service Manager position is the right opportunity for you!
Fresh Tech Maid, a leader in chemical-free cleaning in the USA, is seeking a Customer Service Manager.
· Inspired: You have a burning desire to do great things, to grow, and to impact!
· Thoughtful: You have a healthy sense of self and how your life impacts the world around you.
· Skillful: You are dedicated to what you do. You love working on the edge of your comfort zone and achieving growth!
· Unpretending: You are a healthy balance of confidence and humility! You understand that the more you know, the more you realize how much you do not know.
Do you also have these skills?
· Strong empathy to customers and our cleaning technicians! You know it is all about helping people, not judging who is right or wrong.
· Ability to learn and grow. Have the mentality that growth does not make us look weak, but strong!
· Understand that growth is superbly hard because it requires us to face our deficiencies head on. Growth requires tremendous strength!
· Excited to work in an entrepreneurial environment with weekly performance goals and aspire to meet or beat the goals week by week.
· Excellent problem-solving skills. You believe that when there is a will, there is always a way!
· Capable of managing multi-disciplinary and multi-partner projects in an office environment.
· Attention to detail and superbly organized. You create and work via systems! Instead of being buried by complexity, volume, and uncertainty, you rise based on priority, discipline, and systems. Above all, you achieve great results!
Job Responsibilities for this Customer Service Manager, after Training, May Include:
· Ensure customers’ happiness with our service. Listen to customers, empathize with them, and resolve their issues. Systematically follow up with customers.
· Schedule and dispatch our cleaning technicians. Schedules must meet clients’ needs and optimize our cleaning technicians’ workload, travel, and performance.
· Schedule customers and confirm schedules by texting and calling.
· Apply our LEADERSHIP program to resolve customer complaints. Complaints are rare. But each of them is an opportunity to help people and improve our operations.
· Encourage clients to write online reviews for our great service.
· Produce recurring reports and statistics on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
· Support employee engagement. Monitor employee clock in and clock out. Update employee performance data based on client feedback.
· Assist the team. We believe in I-and-We. We work as an amazing team.
· Other tasks include: payroll adjustments, training schedule setup, and daily charges for completed jobs.
This is a positive and healthy environment. This Customer Service Manager position requires two-week additional training as a chemical-free cleaning technician. We believe you have to understand our service, before you can schedule it.
Compensation is according to $40k to $60k base annual salary + bonus with total annual compensation between $50k to $70k+. No limit on bonus! Free bi-weekly cleanings and PTO, etc. We proudly offer health benefits.
Not a remote work job, because our Chemical Free Home Cleaning Technicians are visiting different homes every day. We believe that PPE, vaccination, and social distancing can help us to achieve Covid-19 safety. Hence, we, the managers, must talk the talk and walk the walk by working in our office, located in Lincoln Park, Chicago. At this company, our Core Values guide our actions!
We are looking for a smart, forward-thinking problem solver to join our small, crazy team! Or crazy, small team. Works both ways, actually!
Okay, we think we've said enough. Your turn :- ). Click the "Apply Now" button to tell us your experiences, achievements, and aspirations!