Growth is very hard, but truly rewarding! We train, guide, and support you to be your best! Learn to apply the best practices in recruiting, training, and engagement. Achieve outstanding results through your amazing work!
Pay starts at $40k to $60k base salary+ bonus with total annual compensation between $50k to $70k+. No limit on bonus!
Work on the edge of your comfort zone and embrace risk and failure head on. Experiment, track, learn, and become the best! Support the operations of a mature website (FreshTechMaids.com) and a start-up website (GreatHires.ai). Exciting!
Have a burning desire to lead. Impact the most important assets - people, based on our core values.
Say goodbye to crazy hours. You work 8 to 9 hours a day and the result of your work is not measured by the # of hours, but by the outstanding results of your work.
As a small company, we proudly offer medical insurance, free bi-weekly chemical free home cleaning, PTO, etc.
Your health is our first priority. That’s why we supply you with free PPE and regular CoVID-19 tests.
We love who we work with, and you will too! Get to know your colleagues at our weekly meetings and fun quarterly events.
We have a 1-month training program. Support and mentoring programs follow the initial training to ensure amazing growth both personally and professionally for YOU!
Are you an in-charge sort of person who likes to shape company’s culture and to define the most important asset of any company – its people? If so, then this is the opportunity for you!
FreshTechMaids.com and GreatHires.ai seek for an Operations / HR professional as the company’s Operations and HR Manager.
• Inspired: You have a burning desire to do great things and to grow!
• Thoughtful: You have a healthy sense of self and how your life impacts the world around you.
• Skillful: You are dedicated to what you do. You love working on the edge of your comfort zone and embracing risk and failure head on.
• Unpretending: You are a healthy balance of confidence and humility! You understand that the more you know, the more you realize how much you do not know.
• Ambitious: You have big goals. You also understand that thousand miles start with one step. You plan, grow, prove, and achieve!
Do you also have these skills required for the Operations and HR Manager position?
• Eager to learn and grow in an entrepreneurial environment, which rewards great performance in big ways.
• Highly coachable. Improving makes you feel stronger, not weaker.
• Strong desire to communicate with people, understand people, and motivate people based on our Core Values and job requirements!
• Achieving excellence in recruiting, training, and coaching.
• Attention to detail and follows our hiring, training, and engagement systems. AND improve these systems overtime.
• Self-starter who are able to work independently.
• Polite, kind, and firm at the same time!
• Proactively lead the team to achieve excellence.
• Comfortable with data tracking and data-based decision making.
Job Responsibilities for the Operations and HR Manager may Include:
• Execute, improve, and optimize our AI augmented hiring system. We will provide training for our state-of-art AI assisted recruiting system.
• Advocate the company to applicants.
• Communicate the challenges and special requirements of the job with applicants.
• Achieve our hiring goals in both quantity and quality.
• Track related data effectively and accurately.
• Produce regular reports on a daily and weekly basis.
• Manage trainers to optimize company’s training system
• Verify initial training results by conducting on-site quality reviews.
• Coach new trainees to achieve certification via 4-week training program.
• Engage with and coach newly certified cleaning technicians to reach 4-month of successful employment milestone.
• Lead the trainers to implement the best training system in the industry.
• Track recruiting data effectively.
• Overseeing operation results and coach employees accordingly.
• Engage with employees frequently.
• Achieve turnover performance goals.
• Help with other office tasks. Help the team when needed.
• Must be willing to accept 1-week training as a Chemical Free Cleaning Technician. We believe that it is impossible to hire, train, and coach effectively without knowing the job firsthand!
This is a positive and healthy environment. This Operations and HR Manager position requires one-week additional training as a chemical-free cleaning technician. We believe you must understand what our cleaning technicians do first hand, before you can effectively recruit, training, and engage with them.
Compensation is according to $40k to $60k base salary+ bonus with total annual compensation between $50k to $70k+. No limit on bonus! Free bi-weekly cleaning and PTO, etc. We proudly offer health benefits.
This position is Not a remote work job, because our Chemical Free Home Cleaning Technicians are visiting different homes every day. We believe that PPE, vaccination, and social distancing can help us to achieve Covid-19 safety.
Hence, we, the managers, must talk the talk and walk the walk by working in our office, located in Lincoln Park, Chicago. At this company, our Core Values guide our actions!
We are looking for a smart, forward-thinking problem solver to join our small, crazy team! Or crazy, small team. Works both ways, actually!
Okay, we think we've said enough. Your turn :- ).