Growth is very hard, but truly rewarding! We train, guide, and support you to be your best! Learn to apply the best practices in recruiting and training. Achieve outstanding results through your amazing work!
Pay starts at $40k to $55k annual base salary+ bonus with total annual compensation between $50k to $65k+. No limit on bonus!
Work on the edge of your comfort zone and embrace risk and failure head on. Experiment, track, learn, and become the best! Support the operations of a mature website (FreshTechMaids.com) and a start-up website (GreatHires.ai). Exciting!
Have a burning desire to lead and to shape. Impact the most important assets - people, based on our core values.
Say goodbye to crazy hours. You work 8 to 9 hours a day and the result of your work is not measured by the # of hours, but by the outstanding results of your work.
As a small company, we proudly offer medical insurance, free bi-weekly chemical free home cleaning, PTO, etc.
Your health is our first priority. That’s why we supply you with free PPE and regular CoVID-19 tests.
We love who we work with, and you will too! Get to know your colleagues at our weekly meetings and fun quarterly events.
We have a 1-month training program. Support and mentoring programs follow the initial training to ensure growth both personally and professionally for YOU!
Are you an in-charge sort of person who likes to shape a company’s culture and to define the most important asset of any company – its people? If so, then this is the opportunity for you!
FreshTechMaids.com and GreatHires.ai seek a Recruiting and Training professional as the company’s Manager Trainee of Recruiting and Training (MRT).
• Inspired: You have a burning desire to do great things and to grow!
• Thoughtful: You have a healthy sense of self and how your life impacts the world around you.
• Skillful: You are dedicated to what you do. You love working on the edge of your comfort zone and embracing risk and failure head on.
• Unpretending: You are a healthy balance of confidence and humility! You understand that the more you know, the more you realize how much you do not know.
• Ambitious: You have big goals. You also understand that a thousand miles starts with one step. You plan, grow, prove, and achieve!
Do you also have these skills required for the Manager Trainee of Recruiting and Training?
• Eager to learn and grow in an entrepreneurial environment, which rewards great performance in big ways.
• Highly coachable. Improving makes you feel stronger, not weaker.
• Strong desire to communicate with people, understand people, and motivate people based on our Core Values and job requirements!
• Achieving excellence in recruiting, training, and coaching.
• Attention to detail and follows our hiring, training, and engagement systems. AND improve these systems over time.
• Self-starter who is able to work independently.
• Polite, kind, and firm at the same time!
• Comfortable with data tracking and data-based decision making.
• Excited to play a key role on developing GreatHires.ai, the nation’s first AI based recruiting decision system.
• Have a 3-Year Associate Degree or a 4-Year Bachelor's Degree.
Job Responsibilities for the Manager Trainee of Recruiting and Training may Include:
• Execute, improve, and optimize our AI augmented hiring system. We will provide training for our state-of-art AI assisted recruiting system.
• Advocate the company to applicants.
• Communicate the challenges and special requirements of the job with applicants.
• Achieve our hiring goals in both quantity and quality.
• Track related data effectively and accurately.
• Produce regular reports on a daily and weekly basis.
• Assist in GreatHires.ai’s development and optimization.
• Implement GreatHires.ai and optimize the website overtime.
• Manage trainers to optimize company’s training system
• Verify initial training results by conducting on-site quality reviews.
• Coach new trainees to achieve certification via 4-week training program.
• Engage with and coach newly certified cleaning technicians to reach 4 months of successful employment milestone.
• Lead the trainers to implement the best training system in the industry.
• Track recruiting data effectively.
• Play a key role on employee engagement to support people management function for the company. Understand and support our daily operations.
• Help with other office tasks. Help the team when needed.
• Must be willing to accept 1-week training as a Chemical Free Cleaning Technician. We believe that it is impossible to hire, train, and coach effectively without knowing the job firsthand!
This is a positive and healthy environment.
Compensation for Manager Trainee of Recruiting and Training is according to a salary + bonus with $40k to $55k salary + bonus with total annual compensation between $50k to $65k+. No limit on bonus! Free bi-weekly cleanings and PTO, etc. We proudly offer health benefits.
This position is Not a remote work job, because our Chemical Free Home Cleaning Technicians are visiting different homes every day. We believe that PPE, vaccination, and social distancing can help us to achieve Covid-19 safety.
Hence, we must talk the talk and walk the walk by working in our office, located in Lincoln Park, Chicago. At this company, our Core Values guide our actions!
We are looking for a smart, forward-thinking problem solver to join our small, crazy team! Or crazy, small team. Works both ways, actually!
Okay, we think we've said enough. Your turn :- ). Apply for the Manager Trainee of Recruiting and Training position now.